NEW Real Life Laminated English Original Hand Made in USA Communication Photo Cards Book - Autism Language Flash Cards, Vocabulary, Picture, Cards, Easy To Use ABA Learning Speech Therapy Language Articulation For All Ages ASD ADD ADHD & Apraxia
- SKU: Laminate-Real Photos
- Brand: smile4autism
- Manufacture: smile4autism
✨SMILE4AUTISM: Authentic Items are only sold by smile4autism. Buying from any other seller will not get what you see in the picture listings. Be sure to select smile4autism at checkout. Others will try to imitate for a higher price.
✨EVIDENCE BASED: The goal of the communication photos cards is to teach children in the spectrum a fast, self-initiating and functional communication skill. The system begins with the exchange of simple icons but rapidly builds sentence structure. Example "I want apple", "I see park", "I hear train" etc.
✨READY TO USE: Kit comes assembled and ready to use, no need to cut or laminate. Perfect for busy parents, caregivers, teachers, and therapist like you. Handmade in USA.
✨EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Bundle includes 1 sturdy binder, 156
colorful photo cards, 1 sentence strip (color may vary), 5 divider tabs, 1 easy pamphlet to understand the six steps of the pcs system, and 6 extra cards to expand your children language and cognitive development, I see__, I feel__, I hear__, I smell__, I touch__, It is __. What you see in the picture AD is what you
✨SPECIFICATION: Binder features two interior storage pockets for loose materials. Binder is color black, and it measures 5.5x8.5 convenient to travel and put in your child's backpack or carry in hand. Binder comes with 5 different colorful 10 mil poly dividers, 3 hook strips attached on each side to hold 30 cards. Each card measures 1.5 x 1.5 inch printed on white 110lb card stock paper and laminated with heat 5mil sheet to protect each pictures for active use. Each card is handcrafted in the, corner kiss cut, safe for little hands, and mounted with 1/2 round soft Velcro loop on each card.
✨SYSTEMATIZED: Binder is well organized, each divider has its own category and its labeled in 8 most common use categories. (30) Food, (15) Signs, (15) Places, (15) Home Activities (15) Emotions, (15) Actions, (15) School, (30) Toys. (6) Sentence Starters
SMILE4AUTISM: Authentic Items are only sold by smile4autism. Buying from any other seller will not get what you see in the picture listings. Be sure to select smile4autism at checkout. Others will try to imitate for a higher price.
- 156 Colored "PHOTO CARDS SYMBOL" Pictures are:
- Food (30) :cake, applesauce, yogurt, soup, candy, bread, Jello, juice, water, fish crackers, snack foods, milk, ice cream, rice, sandwich, cereal, French fries, noodles, hamburger, salad, dinner, lunch, breakfast, pizza, meat/fish, fruits, pancakes, hot dog, vegetables, chips.
- Boy Toys (30) :Lego's, skateboard, toy train, trike, airplane toy, stacking toy, ball, bounce on ball, puzzle, action figures, coil toy, instruments, board game, little people, blocks, stuffed animals, crayons, play dough, toy phone, dinosaur, boat, potato toy, shape sorter, sand toys, trampoline, beads, sketching toy, toy cars, book, and bubbles.
- School (15) :play, lunch box, homework, library, recess, break time, motor skills, computer, sports, bus, circle time, school, class, paint, arts & crafts.
- Place to Go (15):store, zoo, park, museum, aquarium, trip, hair cut, swim, outside, doctor visit, party, theater, dentist, beach, special therapy.
- In-Home Activity (15):TV, time with mom, time with dad, bathroom, set table, wash hands, clothes hamper, brush teeth, medicine, clean room, eat, get dressed, brush hair, sleep, bathe
- Signs (15):finished, go, stop, loud, help, quiet, I want, yes, no, please, want, my turn, your turn, more, all-done.
- Emotions (15) :surprise, embarrassed, happy, think, sad, proud, sick, tired, excited, disgusting, cold, mad, scared, hurt, hot.
- Action Verbs (15) :drink, build, listen to music, walk, write, throw, sing, share, dance, sit, run, jump, cut, blow, choose.
- (6) Sentence Starters : , I see__, I feel__, I hear__, I smell__, I touch__, It is __.