11 Common Visual Emotions Cards - Great for Autism, Asperger, Apraxia & Speech Delayed
- EDUCATIONAL TOOL. Teach kids about different moods/emotions and positive actions that can be taken in a fun and educational way.
- VISUAL HELPFUL LEARNING AID. This is a helpful learning tool for ANY child, particularly those who have a problem expressing their feelings and emotions. Also, the emotion ring is helpful for children with Autism, ADHD, or special needs. It's perfect to use across different settings at home, school, speech and counseling offices.
- 11 DIFFERENT MOODS ARE INCLUDED : Happy, Sad, Confused, Lonely, Hungry, Thirsty, Hurt, Mad, and Tired, Bored and Scared.
- 1 Cover-card: Show me how you feel. Each ring set comes with 1 inch metal key ring.
- EACH CARD: Every card is corner cut and laminated for extra durability and easy to wipe off which is a must with young children. Each Card size measures 4.0 x 4.0 inches and is perfect for the car ride, backpack, and outings.